37 degree flaring tool??

anyone know where to buy a decently priced 37 degree flaring tool for aluminium fuel lines?are these any good?

https://www.amazon.com/Performance-Tool-W80671-Degree-Flaring/dp/B004C18U00?th=1

Thanks

Nick

I have used this sort sucessfully ROLO-FLAIR FLARING TOOL 37° from Aircraft Spruce I think I found it cheaper than Aircraft spruce but cant remember where.

I tried the type you linked to and it left a ridge on the outside of the flare where the 2 halves met. Not sure if it was just a dodgy tool I borrowed or that is what you get with that type.

Don't get a cheap flaring tool. I have a decent quality tool (Imperial brand I think) that works like the one on your Amazon link, but even then found it tricky to consistently get good flares. That could just have been my due to skill level of course. The Rolo tool seems to be the best, but is pricey.

I'd be a bit reluctant to use aluminium unless it was top grade. On brakes they only use double flared steel. Flaring thins the metal significantly and I don't know any way you could "jump it up" to thicken it before flaring. I regularly have to do a 30 degree on 3/8 inch copper and I've resorted to heating it and forcing it onto a special tapered mandrel. Where your fuel pipe goes to rubber hose make sure you roll a section so it can't pull off.. 3 times I've had that happen where the original fitting was done plain only with a clamp (on cars). Nev

Normal use is for I think 3003 aluminium tube and single flares. That is what Vans recommend and I haven’t heard of any failures. Also recommended is a double flare, but I have never seen one.

I got my flaring tool from Cleaveland Tools in USA.