A little help please

Guest Redair

Guest Redair

"QUOTE"

Hi,

To all you Jabiru kit builders. I was wondering if you could give me an idea of what you spent to get your kits completed. I have a pretty good idea of what the various kits are worth to purchase, but would like to know what to expect to pay over the top of the basic kit.

I also realise that this could be an open ended question 018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif as the price would be very dependant on the avionics and accessories fitted, but every answer would sure help to give me more of an idea of what to expect, and especially if the replies listed the equipment, or even left the avionics out.

Somewhere on the forum, I can recall a thread where there was mention of putting this information up for public viewing.

Anyway if you have time to add to this thread with some first hand information I would be very grateful. :big_grin:

Cheers Kirk !

YEAH, WHAT HE SAID... ONLY WITH REGARD TO THE ZENITH 701 STOL AIRCRAFT.

OK, I KNOW I'M BEING LAZY, BUT HE ASKED ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS, SO WHY RE-INVENT THE WHEEL. (THANKS KIRK).

REGARDS, REDAIR.

Guest Redair

Ian,

looks like my little plan of using someone elses question didn't quite pay off... thought it would save me typing time, but alas the point seems to have been missed... ah well, suppose I should have just taken the long route to get to where I wanted to be!

Regards, REDAIR, (not Kirk).

REDAIR,

Yeah it seems that your question was misinterpreted, and you haven't had any replies about the "701 STOL" that you were interested in. Perhaps, as you said, it may have been better to take the longhanded approach.

Hopefully somone may still pick up on this thread and pass on the information that you require.

Good luck,

Kirk