A32 availability

Warmi

Hi,

I am wondering if A32 release is currently limited to Australia only ... it certainly seems that way, there is no mention of it at all the producer web site or frankly any other dealerships acrosss the world.

Seem quite curious to me.... one would assume releasing a new product that is supposed to represent next generation, would warrant a bit more publicity ... am I missing anything obvious here ?

Thanks for any insight .. ( obviously I am seriously interested in their aircrafts but this stealth mode like release gives me a pause here ...)

Hello Warmi,

The factory is indeed kept busy lately with establishing new facility for production - to keep up with the demand for its aircraft's around the world, and updating the website started, but still in the works ( Welcome )

The production of the A32 in certainly not limited to Australia, there A32's around Europe, mainly in Norway which adopted the A32 very quickly as well few across the pond in NZ and of course in the Ukraine.

I can see that you are based in the US, so If you get in touch with Dennis Long, the local US dealer - I am sure he will be able to provide information on A32 coming to the US.

Australian being a big market for the A32, also took more responsibility on advertisement so on any search you use online will often find the Foxbat.com.au.

Kind regards

According to Dennis , there won't be A32s available in the US until 2018 and even then , the aircraft needs to be certified first so , the actual sales probably won't be happening for a long, long while.

Too bad ... A32 appears to be just about a perfect option for a someone looking for a gentle , cross county capable plane with a bit of character ( in a good way )

Thanks for your help.

• 3 months later...

yeah, got the hots for one big time - damn numbered ping pong balls aren't helping me here...

re. Heather - joined 2011 and only 9 messages - but 6 likes - interesting stats....

• Haha 1

Yeah 80, I'm with you - wotcha reckon Heather ? Da Boyz are asking for 'more' but you're a quiet lil' character....

one of the flying schools in Gympie have got a 32 (and they owe me a little favour) so I might ask for a cheapie flight...

• 1 month later...

Well , waiting another year seemed like a long time so I went for my next choice - got myself an almost new (150 hours ) Sting S4.

[GALLERY=media, 3983]Sting S4 by Warmi posted Jun 24, 2017 at 8:32 AM[/GALLERY]

• Like 1

Well , waiting another year seemed like a long time so I went for my next choice - got myself an almost new (150 hours ) Sting S4.[GALLERY=media, 3983]Sting S4 by Warmi posted Jun 24, 2017 at 8:32 AM[/GALLERY]

The features of a Sting S4 and an Aeroprakt A32 are markedly different. What made you choose the S4?

Well, for A32 ( as opposed to A22) are not so much different.

At least for me the most important were:

- forgiving and overall easy to fly

- great cockpit visibility ( I am doing it for fun after all )

- decent cruising speed

Both Sting and A32 score well on all these points and I don't frankly care so much for STOL capability ( which is what sets A22 apart )