ASIC Cards

M61A1

Just to set the record straight, again, ASIC has nothing to do with CASA. It's not theirs.

It was DOTARS, now something else (this week). But yes, it's bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz transmission terminated abruptly................

• Like 1

Just to set the record straight, again, ASIC has nothing to do with CASA. It's not theirs.

It was DOTARS, now something else (this week). But yes, it's bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz transmission terminated abruptly................

You may be surprised (or not) to find that a lot of humour is not factually correct.

The sentiment rings true on this one.......You know....the idea that an expensive piece of plastic will somehow stop terrorism.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

.Don't worry. WE are onto it, and humour will get the treatment it deserves. Action is about to be taken which should eliminate the problem.

SGD. YOUR Government ( WE TAKE you.... seriously)

Nev

It's the winning voter's government.

No-one WON the last election, the least worst option was elected to minimise the amount of damage.

• Like 1

Everybody seems to be having trouble with their government.. Nev

Not in North Korea Nev. In fact, in a recent poll, 137% of the population thought Kim J.U. was doing a great job!

• Haha 2

I

i, LOST.

NO IF. &. OR BUT.

i, PICKed THE LOSER'S !.

spacesailor

So did I but it was a choice between incompetent scociopathy and and dogmatic sociopathy.  (Sorry, I forgot the other mob)