aviation advertiser offline

HI

This site has been down for weeks : http://www.aviationadvertiser.com.au/

Anyone know anything? I presume it was run by an Aussie flyer / company or some entity related to the aviation industry. There were a couple of planes I was interested in , but now I cant contact the owners. :-(

cheers

Ramjet

Not only has the site been down at regular intervals but it seems they aren't interested when you tell them they have scam ads on the site. There is obviously no scrutiny carried out.

I would like to boost the Classifieds here so if you know anyone selling an aviation item please make a suggestion to them to place their classified in the Classifieds section here...thanks

They also don't cancel your payal recurring payment once you have cancelled your add.The whole site is a scam!

I will NEVER deal with them again.

I once logged on there and the next day I got a head cold, co-incidence? I think not.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to boost the Classifieds here so if you know anyone selling an aviation item please make a suggestion to them to place their classified in the Classifieds section here...thanks

I tried to advertise on here mate. But not one of my pictures would upload.  ?  After many attempts with different pics i gave up!!!  Put on other free sites and the same pics uploaded within seconds no worries.   ? 

That's possibly because the picture files were too large...I set the limit to 512kb so users on slow connections canstill view them without having to wait for a long time and not use a lot of their data

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

I see there are many disgruntled people who are annoyed with Aviation Advertiser.

Just to advise that HANGAR 247 picked up all their old listings and those still for sale are published on www.hangar247.net

HANGAR 247 actually took proactive action months ago but now their site has been offline for months and it is pretty clear it staying that way - we are just letting people know where to find the listings.

Cheers