Savannah photos

red750

I'm looking for some photos of the Savannah that I can use to create a profile in the Aircraft showcase.If you have a couple of photos you would like to have featured, and can scan me a copy of the specs and performance from the POH, please PM me for my email address. Thanks guys.

I'm looking for some photos of the Savannah that I can use to create a profile in the Aircraft showcase.If you have a couple of photos you would like to have featured, and can scan me a copy of the specs and performance from the POH, please PM me for my email address. Thanks guys.

Maybe ask Mark Kyle for images of Girlfriend as he has posted heaps of helpfull info on the forums.

Fallowdeer here might also volunteer a pic of his VG, which was the first model with the vortex generators, and before they made the mods to the fuselage that resulted in the XL, then the S.

Fallowdeer here might also volunteer a pic of his VG, which was the first model with the vortex generators, and before they made the mods to the fuselage that resulted in the XL, then the S.

Perhaps, iBob, you should sent photos of your own lovely aircraft??

I put up a Savannah profile, using a photo from the Savannah website. Others are welcome. I can add them to the gallery, or you can include them in a reply comment.