Brumby 610 high wing

andrew1975

Hi everyone, well next week I'm picking up a brand new 610 high wing brumby aircraft, there is a YouTube video of it, it's blue and white. I'll post and let you know how it flys once I've got a handle on it. I'm based around the Bendigo central victoria area if anyone is interested. I'm picking it up just before Christmas and trying to convince my wife it's a joint Christmas present.....

• Like 2

Hi everyone, well next week I'm picking up a brand new 610 high wing brumby aircraft, there is a YouTube video of it, it's blue and white. I'll post and let you know how it flys once I've got a handle on it. I'm based around the Bendigo central victoria area if anyone is interested. I'm picking it up just before Christmas and trying to convince my wife it's a joint Christmas present.....

Hi Andrew,

Yep - I'd like to see a few pix or video of it.....In fact why not fly it down to Penfield (Sunbury) and I can come out and ogle it....001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Cheers

Neil

Like Andrew with the blue 610 I fly mostly North east Victoria, but if I come your way I would let you know,

I am awaiting delivery in Jan 2012 and who knows where I will end up.

Regards Steve

If your in parkes you could fly down and have a look . There good blokes at Brumby and I am sure they would be more than happy to spend some time with you and show you through the place . Steve

Hey Steve,

I've been to have a look, the people there were very accommodating, and friendly too. They were just finishing off the prototype 610. Actually I saw it again on the day of its maiden flight as I just happened to fly in that day. But this was the prototype, I'd be interested to see the final production version. I think there is a lot to be said for buying a locally produced aircraft, if only for after sales service!

Will you be producing a story with photos for the rest of us when you pick it up?

PF.

I will load a few photos and give my unqualified opinion of my purchase, I do look forward to tripping around and getting some hours up and not mention some experience. As I am a bit selfish with my time and eat,sleep and dream aeronautical, I am looking forward in seeing as many places in the shortest period of time.

• 1 month later...

Andrew , how is your 610 going, I heard you've had it stored at Colins place. Is it all good news, are happy with it? Mine will not be ready until march some 8 months since I ordered it. This is a hell of a wait. Any way have you done any good trips yet? I look forward to meeting in Bendigo , Steve

Pray tell ........... will the handle make much difference to the flying characteristics .... 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif Enjoy your machine you lucky @#$%^011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif