Brumby Aircraft - another great Aussie Company

Guest OzChris

Guest OzChris

Another great Aussie company making a mark in the Australian Recreational Aviation market is The Brumby LSA.

This is actually an All-Metal Aircraft with engine options of:

Jabi 3300 6cyl

Rotax 912

Continental 0200D

Doesn't look too bad at all:

This is an aircraft I would like to do a review on!

Anyone had any experience with it?

Thoughts??

I have flown twice in the prototype but only as a passenger and it is a very nice aircraft.

Would love for you to come to Cowra to do a review. I am sure the guys at PG Aviation would be happy to have a review done.

Hi all,

I have not yet had a fly in a Brumby, I have been told is is a real pleasure to fly. There is a flight test review in the latest Australian Flying Magazine (Jan-Feb 09). It states that the Brumby "is as delightful an aeroplane to admire on the ramp as it is to fly".

Guest Michael Coates

Hello crew, I had the opportunity to spend a day down at the factory in Cowra a little over 12 months ago and whilst at that time they didn't have anything that was ready for sale I did get the overall impression that they were doing everything correctly and would have a quality product by the time it was ready to release to the public.

The big thing with this type of aircraft is the enthusiasm and support of the people behind the product. I'd walked away with a warm fuzzy feeling that not only the owners of the company but also the staff were doing 110% behind the scenes.

There is more to buying an aircraft than the way it looks, 90% of my decisions in purchasing an aircraft based around the support of the mother company, I got the impression that this business was doing the right thing !

• 4 months later...
Guest Nostalgair

Hi All,

For those that are interested, I've just written an AirTest for 'Australian Aviation' magazine.

The Brumby is indeed a tremendous little aeroplane and a credit to PG Aviation.

....and let's not forget it's an Aussie!001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Cheers

Owen

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

I stopped at PG aviation the other week, I'm very impressed with what I had seen. The Brumby is comfy plenty of room very nice at the controls and well built.

I want one and the wife even likes the look of it.

Regards Daniel

• 1 month later...
Guest Nostalgair

Hi All,

For those of you interested in this fine little Aussie aeroplane, the folks at 'Australian Aviation' magazine have kindly permitted me to reproduce my Air Test of the aircraft on my website at http://thereandback.com.au/ I hope you enjoy the read!

Cheers

Owen

Guest Glenn

Thanks for posting this. I tried to get a copy in town here but couldn't get one. I guess everyone grabbed all the available copies.

What was the camera ship used in the air to air shots?

Guest Nostalgair

No worries Dave,

I'm glad you liked it.

Here's another photo of a Brumby in a great scheme by the team at Cowra, PG Aviation.

Cheers

Owen

[ATTACH]485.vB[/ATTACH]

1493284788_WebBrumby.jpg.eab1d0605e5cda36ff2d0a90df6498c6.jpg