Building Kit Fox

farri

Kit Fox was built by owner and pilot, Peter Bayne, who lives in Babinda Queensland.

The aircraft is hangared and flown from my home strip at Deeral.

Frank.

• Like 10
  • Winner 1

This is a bit of history, but someone may be interested. Peters, KitFox has done quite a few nautical miles over the years. One flight was to Lake Eyre and back.

The guys listed, all took part in the flight and were "Far North Queensland Ultralight Association" members at the time. Werner,Geof and George were students of mine and obtained their AUF pilot certificate. Originaly, Werner, Geof and George, owned and flew WB Drifters.

Werner Grimm - Goldwing (yellow peril) 618 Rotax

Geoff Payne - Kitfox 5 (Rotex 912)

George Kidner - Drifter. strut braced (618 rotax)

Bill Morgan - Zenair CH701 ( Rotax 912)

Peter Bayne - Kitfox 3 (4 stroke KFM 112)

Departed from Mt Garnet May 26 2000 returning to the tablelands June 13 2000

Peter, has kindly Emailed me the article about the flight,which was writen in the FNQUA news letter of the time. If anyone is interested to read it, just say so and I will try and post it here.

Frank.

Peter, has kindly Emailed me the article about the flight,which was writen in the FNQUA news letter of the time. If anyone is interested to read it, just say so and I will try and post it here.

Frank.

Crikey Farri... Of course we are going to want to read it!

• Like 2

Guest Maj Millard

Enjoyed the video frank. !!.......quickest aircraft building project I've ever seen!...As you know I enjoyed looking at this aircraft at your place a couple of weeks ago, and also enjoyed seeing Peter again after a few years when he came out Sunday morning. I didn't realize that peter had built the aircraft though....................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

• 8 years later...