BUSY ATC ? Listen to this controller at Sun & Fun. .

Phil Perry

Jaime and Kevin are both Ex-Air Traffic Controllers, although Jaime is not a pilot. I've never heard ATC like this, but then again, I've never flown in to a major U.S. Aviation event. . .

I made an error above, Kevin is a serving Tracon ATC operator at Chicago O'Hare. . . .the pay Must be good for him to be able to afford to own and operate a Twin, and a hangar at a premium controlled airport ( Aurora, Illinois ) and all the IFR toys he keeps adding to the panel. . . ( I never knew that Ilinois was so 'FLAT' )

He has a Youtube channel called '310 Pilot'. . seems a nice enough bloke,. . .but I never got Birmingham or Manchester controllers talking to me on first Name. terms. . .!( sobs ) Love his videos of flying around the Bahamas. . . He is living the Dream that I was never able to afford ! ! ! ! ! ( Shoulda Worked harder and stayed single yer whingeing twot )

Edited by Phil Perry

Further correction,. . .Kevin works his Wife on ATC, so she is Still an active ATC person, as of late 2019 (sorry )

. . .. . Kev flies to Burlington in snowy condx, to get the bloody heater fixed. . .and works Wifey on the radio. . .