Dave Clarke ear pads

Any recommendations on suppliers for DC ear pads? Prolly gel ones? We looked on eBay to get a feel for what’s out there and prices vary a lot of course. We don’t need a whole kit, just the ear pieces. Is 30ish bucks about the going rate?

Any recommendations on suppliers for DC ear pads? Prolly gel ones? We looked on eBay to get a feel for what’s out there and prices vary a lot of course. We don’t need a whole kit, just the ear pieces. Is 30ish bucks about the going rate?

I get good gel replacements from the Flight Store at Gold Coast.  Good quality about the $35 pricing.  Cheers

• Informative 1

Try the Shop (Clear Prop) on this site.  We bought gel seals for my David Clarks - I see Ian has them for $30.  Profits go back to running this site.  See this https://www.clearprop.com.au/headsets/headset-parts/ear-seals-silicone-gel/

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Try the Shop (Clear Prop) on this site.  We bought gel seals for my David Clarks - I see Ian has them for $30.  Profits go back to running this site.  See this https://www.clearprop.com.au/headsets/headset-parts/ear-seals-silicone-gel/

Will probably go with this then. Are these genuine? Doesn’t seem to say in the description 

Will probably go with this then. Are these genuine? Doesn’t seem to say in the description 

You will have to ask Ian - been a while since we bought ours, but, if I remember correctly, they were unbranded, came in a plastic zip-lock bag.  They are still going OK, the original DCs they replaced got wrecked by whiskery blokes, they oozed from small holes and tears.  As my plane isn't used for training anymore, I am the only user, which might explain why they are still good.  I think they are marginally better.  The DCs were a thicker plastic and all gel, these are softer and might have a little foam inside with the gel.  They are not as sweaty.  Just looked it up - bought Dec 2014. for $29.95 per pair.