FLight VLog- Cockpit Mountain takeoff

Looking at the trees there’s not a breath of wind..?

A small detail - One thing I’ve noted is the very low engine noise levels in your videos. I guess the audio is via a direct connect to the mic. I’ve never been in the type of aircraft you fly, maybe they are very quiet inside?

Perhaps there is some way to get a cockpit feed of engine noise ? Not much, just enuf to add a bit more ‘feel’ to your already excellent videos.

• Like 1

There is no room for error flying from those bush strips in PNG. Every check is essential & saying them all out loud as you do them is reassuring to passengers as well. Far too many pilots have been killed here. I know of one personally. Also No I wouldn't fly there.

Looking at the trees there’s not a breath of wind..?

A small detail - One thing I’ve noted is the very low engine noise levels in your videos. I guess the audio is via a direct connect to the mic. I’ve never been in the type of aircraft you fly, maybe they are very quiet inside?

Perhaps there is some way to get a cockpit feed of engine noise ? Not much, just enuf to add a bit more ‘feel’ to your already excellent videos.

In my other videos, I do add just a little bit of engine noise. I thought I had it in this one too, but I must have accidentally deleted that sound file before uploading. In my future videos I also plan to have just a little, so it not just me breathing. :) Thanks for the input