Forum Rules Change

Admin

Hi All

Please note that the following paragraph has been added to the Forum Rules on the 21st May 2007.

PLEASE NOTE: This website including these forums are privately owned and managed and have no formal or implied connection to any organisation or body therefore their use is purely at the discretion of the website Administrator. However, the website and forums were created specifically to provide interactive support and help and a common meeting place for RAAus (Recreational Aviation Australia) members whilst strongly promoting the joys of flying recreational aircraft in Australia - the birth place of recreational flying around the world.

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Actually, for the benefit of everyone it was in fact this guy ("Ultralights") that made this site possible.

Had it not been for Rob saying to me many many moons ago (in another forum to do with Flight Sim when I decided to learn to fly) to learn to fly ultralights instead of GA then I wouldn't have gone the recreational way and well, because of that, this web site exists.

Thanks Rob

PS. You can do all the naked browsing you wish - but not in the video chat room ;)

Thanks to both of you. I visit this site just about every day to see what is happening and help stir the pot. I have tried other sites but this one is the best in our style of aviation.