'Greg' and his Premier 1A. . .

Phil Perry

I've seen a few of Greg's videos lately ( Nothing much else to do in the Lockdown )

I thought initially that he was a bit full of himself,. . .but after a few vids I warmed to his professionalism. . .

He flies an Obsolete private Jet, ie, made by a division of Beechcraft which cl;osed down and was taken over by another conglomerate. . .

It is an 8 seater, which he flies regularly as single pilot. . .helped no doubt by his experience in F16s in the Gulf wars.

I like all his avionics 'Toys' and wish I'd had that advantage when doing my instrument rating. . . this stuff makes it a bit on the easy side

Bear in mind that in the USA, Jet A1 fuel can vary in price between $2.30 to $8.20 per gallon. . .

This vid is a quick flight between Florida and Indianapolis. . .

This guy has an interesting aircraft and story.

It’s all fun and games until you encounter clear ice in one on autopilot......

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

W

I've seen a few of Greg's videos lately ( Nothing much else to do in the Lockdown )

I thought initially that he was a bit full of himself,. . .but after a few vids I warmed to his professionalism. . .

He flies an Obsolete private Jet, ie, made by a division of Beechcraft which cl;osed down and was taken over by another conglomerate. . .

It is an 8 seater, which he flies regularly as single pilot. . .helped no doubt by his experience in F16s in the Gulf wars.

I like all his avionics 'Toys' and wish I'd had that advantage when doing my instrument rating. . . this stuff makes it a bit on the easy side

Bear in mind that in the USA, Jet A1 fuel can vary in price between $2.30 to $8.20 per gallon. . .

This vid is a quick flight between Florida and Indianapolis. . .

Well, he does like his porsche, and his plane and his porsche and his plane, judging by the cinematography.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

He must have gone from F16 driver straight to Wall St banker, to be able to buy and run all his expensive toys.

I guess that's connected with him being the CEO of a multi-state 'MEDICAL EQUIPMENT' company. . . . $$$$$$. . .

He sells "Medical equipment"?? Say no more. The stuff makes aircraft spares look like the bargain bin.

Manufactures the stuff too . . . . He'd need to. . .on one of his vids, he went to pay his bill at Boston Logan airport, and the fuel alone. 300 US Gallons of Jet A1 @ $8.31 per Gall ! ! ! $645 handling / landing fee, Local taxes etc, etc. . .

A hobby for millionaires methinks. . .

• Like 1