Headset Plugs?

I wish to receive audio from my hand held radio via its headset adapter, so I either need plugs normally found on the headset cable itself or an adapter plug to connect the radio adapter cable to a standard 3.5mm headphone connector please?956153E6-9D54-460F-B002-08EE73DD0A76.jpeg.ed65495db3102627186c5b58d0125c9b.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Mark Kyle would know. Bruce what is your radio connected to right now? , IE how do you have comms at the moment ?

I will need to learn about GA headset cables, and levels. my world is a 4 pin NATO plug (helicopter headset with high level Electret mic ). I've built alot of multi user, multi radio custom helicopter intercoms....

Bruce, can you solder well ?

Usually skip I have a automatic ducking of other audio when the ATC radio is active. I put a 1 second delay into the radio feed so that other audio is ducked or muted for a full second so that your attention is got so u don't miss the first words. Anyway back to plugs and sockets. Bruce what are u using now?

Ah confusion rains. Sorry - Jack had the original question and he sounds like he is sorted.

Now that's why I was confused.

Bruce - OK, so radio in the panel, intercom, your GA headset plugged into the Jab ? and you want to do what ?

Oh a Bluetooth- yes they are available, but most likely more than you want to spend.

I'll be changing to the single "NATO 4 pin" in my bird. The dual plug arrangement drives me nuts.

The headset is cheap and they are ubiquitous, so a simple low cost interface would be useful. The headet is an "end point" The HOST is usually a dedicated digital connection to the internals of the computer, however there are some analog interface chipsets that I might look around for to use on another project.

Bruce, I don't think that you are a cheapskate, from what I have gleaned you simply don't have alot of money to spend on aviation.

Ah confusion rains. Sorry - Jack had the original question and he sounds like he is sorted.

Now that's why I was confused.

Bruce - OK, so radio in the panel, intercom, your GA headset plugged into the Jab ? and you want to do what ?

Oh a Bluetooth- yes they are available, but most likely more than you want to spend.

I'll be changing to the single "NATO 4 pin" in my bird. The dual plug arrangement drives me nuts.

Update! I have decided to buy a new David Clark Headset to go with my new helmet, whilst I don’t want Bluetooth for phone/music but for my iPad to play the checklist I select on screen and listen to it.

Sportys Faro Bluetooth accessory add on here.... All of this will work on my Yaesu or any panel radio

Sportys