Hello from South West Western Australia

Anthony

Just saying hello from WA I’m just getting back into the rec flying scene after a 10 year lay off. I fly a 503 Aerochute well I will when it’s rebuilt. I have my own farm strip in Harvey and I’m happy for wandering parachute flyers to pop in and have a fly.

Anthony

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1

Just saying hello from WA I’m just getting back into the rec flying scene after a 10 year lay off. I fly a 503 Aerochute well I will when it’s rebuilt. I have my own farm strip in Harvey and I’m happy for wandering parachute flyers to pop in and have a fly.

Anthony

G`Day  Anthony,  :welcome: ! There was a guy flying one from Mundoo aerodrome, south of Innisfail, don`t know if he still does though! ..... I`ve been flying from my property here at Deeral since the mid-eighties and I still fly regularly, if you`re ever in the Cairns area come in and say G`Day! you might even get a fly with me in the Drifter... Cheers.

I'd be happy with just one dollar for every passenger Franks taken flying over the years.

The bank manager would love me too! :thumb up:

Or, even a few phone numbers, he takes up a heap of good looking sorts. then posts the photo's to make us envious.

Such a happy man! :wink:

No wonder!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1