Unity Can Work

Guest danda

Guest danda

“Unity can workâ€Â

The Holbrook Aviators Group held a Christmas in July get-together among the people who attended where retired AIRLINE pilots, GA pilots and of course ULTRALIGHT pilots. The truth is we had a great night no one was interested in what you flew or what degree of skill you possessed all where only to willing to assist with there knowledge with some extremely interesting conversations.

There where no blow harts arrogates just enjoyment.

Politics is dieing at Holbrook with a new airpark committee and a renewed sense of unity the old power brokers are talking of leaving and aviation is the reason for our joy.

With many of the airports closing the committee is working on convincing council to subdivide and release more land for hanger/residence making it a real recreational airpark.

We look forward to seeing anyone who wishes to fly in and have a cup of coffee there is even accommodation if needed at the aviators group hanger at a very cheep price.

DON

That's great to hear Don and good luck to the new Airpark Committee - can you get them to provide information for the headings on a page in the Clubs area and I will create a record for them.

Holbrook is a fantastic place, with truckloads of history... oh and a dirty great big SUBMARINE just next to the Hume..

Its the best place to stop off for a sanga and fuel if your having (sniff sniff..) to drive from Melb to Sydney.

Great bakeries and a nice park.... and now a great place for aviators.

Ben

Guest David C

Talking of " get togethers " , there will be the Bi-monthly BBQ , chat , fly in . etc etc at Hoxton Park Airport on Sunday 30th July . All are welcome , Ultralights , GA . helicopters in fact anything that can fly , no politics guaranteed and great company too !! . Be there from 0930hrs .

Hi David

I called in at one of the barbies at Hoxton Park late last year and found it a good opportunity to have a chat. It was the day that almost every egg that was cracked on the barby was a double yoker which was indicative of the atmosphere in the joining of fellow aviating groups without politics.

Guest danda

Ian I will do what I can I'm not all that I.T. literate

and I am not sure if there is anyone else that is.

But leave it with me.

Don