Hi,

I am a RA-Aus student pilot and I only have my Human Performance and Limitations test remaining. I purchased the Dyson Holland Ground Training Manual to use as my theory book for all the other tests although I don't seem to have the human factors sections.

Does anyone know where I could get just the human performance and limitations section from Dyson Hollland? If not, does anyone have any recommendations for an RA-Aus Human Perf and Limitations theory book ?

Thanks!

I understand that HF is now included in BAK, just as it is in the GA BAK and PPL final theory exams. Provided that your BAK pass is 'recent' ie last 2-3 year perhaps, you have already met requirements. Your student records will inform your current CFI and they should advise you.

happy days,

• Helpful 1

I understand that HF is now included in BAK, just as it is in the GA BAK and PPL final theory exams. Provided that your BAK pass is 'recent' ie last 2-3 year perhaps, you have already met requirements. Your student records will inform your current CFI and they should advise you.

happy days,

Thanks for your response. I recently just did and passed by BAK exam and although some HF questions were included, i am have been told that i must do a separate HF test as well. I will look into that but do you have any recommendations for an RA-Aus Hf theory book or where I could get just the human performance and limitations section from Dyson Hollland?

Thanks

Thanks for your response. I recently just did and passed by BAK exam and although some HF questions were included, i am have been told that i must do a separate HF test as well. I will look into that but do you have any recommendations for an RA-Aus Hf theory book or where I could get just the human performance and limitations section from Dyson Hollland?

I have the book you are after, you can have it!

Just pm me and we can organise

Thanks

I have the book you are after. Just pm me and we will organise, you can have it!

How good is that offer great to see people out there helping students out good on you!

• Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

Originally you had to do a course that could have multiple people on it. It's actually better done with groups than any other way .It's a great shame this "subject" has ended up so "chaotic" as it has. It deserved a better fate and is best regarded/treated as an on going process done properly and intelligently not just another tick the box item as it has. CASA pushed it and then hardly a word and no follow up. I've looked at a few Company syllabi? and if they were approved by CASA "they" Know nothing of the purpose of it at all. as is the case with many that criticise it though if they are judging it by what happened rather than what SHOULD have happened I can understand their position. There was enormous resistance to this by people who thought it was not applicable to them. Often they were the ones who performed quite poorly on the well organised courses that I was on. It was actually quite funny to watch evolve, as a lot regarded themselves and their leadership abilities quite highly. It's more about management ,situational awareness and non reactive judgement of all the relevant factors operating /available than leadership in a "do this do that" manner. . Nev

• Like 1