Aircraft Pilots Supporter

Admin

Hi All

I would like to welcome Morgan Aeroworks as a proud supporter of Aircraft Pilots.

We thank Gary Morgan for helping to support this site for all Aircraft Pilots

• Like 2

Yes, it is great for the site and for all the users...there are a few more supporters coming to the site which I will announce once they have their graphics done and watch out for both their name popping up at the top of the right column of the forums when they log in so you can start a 1 to 1 private chat with them about their aircraft PLUS the enhanced components that will be added to their own forum on their aircraft here at Aircraft Pilots.

Aircraft Pilots Supporters get their own forum here at Aircraft Pilots and if you go to the Morgan Aeroworks forum you will now see the blocks that they get to have in the right column of their forum...there is still room for one or two more so I will leave that up to the supporters to let me know what they would also like to have in the right column of their forum.

Well done Garry especially in a fairly torrid time for aircraft manufacturers.

Well done Gary indeed. Have you heard the expression that PERSISTANCE quite often pays off? Of course you haven't, we all know that

PERSISTANCE ALWAYS PAYS OFF.

Alan.