Joined a while ago, just went solo today!

Cooko

Hello everybody. I have been lurking for a while and have enjoyed and benefited from your opinions and advice. I fly out of yleg (leongatha) in a c150 and and despite the weather over the last 9 months, today i did my 1st solo. After over 25 years of procrastination I am both overjoyed and a little dismayed that i did not pursue this sooner. However at 43 I still have a few good years left in me. I had initially planned to go raa in a j170 but then i discovered a closer alternative in a similarly priced GA. I see myself reverting to raa as a more financially sustainable option in the medium term. I wish you all well and hope to meet some of you over the coming years. - Adam.

• Like 7

Hello everybody. I have been lurking for a while and have enjoyed and benefited from your opinions and advice. I fly out of yleg (leongatha) in a c150 and and despite the weather over the last 9 months, today i did my 1st solo. After over 25 years of procrastination I am both overjoyed and a little dismayed that i did not pursue this sooner. However at 43 I still have a few good years left in me. I had initially planned to go raa in a j170 but then i discovered a closer alternative in a similarly priced GA. I see myself reverting to raa as a more financially sustainable option in the medium term. I wish you all well and hope to meet some of you over the coming years. - Adam.

Good on you Adam!

Got the smile off your face yet?