Bunyip ultralight

Guest ozzie

Hi Steve

I am almost certain that Tony Peters was the designer / builder at Goolwa SA. He now lives in Sale, Victoria. I am sure he wouldn't mind if you phoned him. Tony is a great guy! ( 03 5143 2482 )

Regards

Ed

Guest David C

Steve ,

There is a Bunyip at The Oaks nr Camden . Its in a bit of a delapidated state though sadly as it lives outside and has fallen prey to the weather . If you are interested in a picture I can take one and email it off to you .

Dave

Guest ozzie

Hi Dave,

Yes a photo would be great. Who owns this machine, has it been abandoned.? I wish i had a bigger shed as i would like to start a museum for "ultralights". I've tracked down several examples of early types and it would be great to get them before there scrapped.

i send a lot of information i come across to Scott Perkins who has a site called Vintage Ultralight and Lightplane Asssociation

you will find all sorts of aircraft there and seperate aussiesection. http://vula.org/ email is on profile thanks ozzie

So that's a Bunyip?! :confused:

I guess then it is really just another Winton Cricket clone.

The remains at The Oaks was last owned by a young guy named Carl Holmesby (I think), got married, kids, etc,etc, haven't seen him for a couple of years.

Arthur. I'm visiting Wanabigaplane while going to the Instructor seminar. :big_grin:

Guest Fred Bear

"The remains at The Oaks was last owned by a young guy named Carl Holmesby (I think), got married, kids, etc,etc, haven't seen him for a couple of years."

Gee, hope that does not happen to all of us! :yuk:

Guest David C

Steve ,

I will be at The Oaks this weekend , weather permitting , and I will take a pic of the Bunyip and email it to you . It is " very weathered " and neglected , and sad to see it crumbling away .

Guest ozzie

Is anything major missing on this? If it is worth it i'll contact the owner and retrieve it, if it is all there. steve