L2 Mechanic

DGL Fox

Hi All,

I am posting this out of frustration as I am getting sick and tired of getting ripped off on the servicing of my Sportstar aircraft by GA type businesses around the Brisbane region, I would like to ask if anyone knows of a current or semi retired L2 or better that can help me do the servicing of my LSA aircraft for a reasonable price, I don't mind if it is on a weekend.

I am happy to fly the aircraft to any of the nearby airfields around the Caboolture region so that the L2 doesn't have to travel far and I am happy to help doing the grunt type jobs as well as learn a little more. I am also happy to pay a negotiated hourly rate and I can supply the parts if required so all he or she needs to do is the labour and fill out the paperwork in my log books and give me maintenance release.

Please if anyone can help if you could just PM me with your contact details and I will call you and we can have a chat, In anticipation I thankyou.

David L

WP_20160102_002.jpg.c0b94ca1e0fef7f6837846f8c2dc3bb7.jpg

Have you tried the L2 list in the members area of RAAus website? There are quite a few listed for Qld. Could be worth a try.

Assuming you can’t or don’t want to do your own maintenance. Might help to list what you are after, engine servicing 100hr or 200hr? Or airframe too? 

• Like 1