Laguna Quays

Yes in my gt500 , but owners permission is required and as it has sold to the chinese I think that would be a mission, and also strip is very rough and large gravel [blue metal] Also is officially closed and was never opened. Now they do have a short grass strip along side the road to midge point that was used once but is now unmaintained and has very long grass on it and is unuseable. There is a strip at lakeside that is 1600 ft bitumen and is privately owned but welcomes visitors if you contact the owner first

Just an aside:

How do you contact the "owner/person in charge" of any property ( they don't put names on gates or roofs)

Wellington airstrip is council member. & could be changed any time.

spacesailor

Just an aside:How do you contact the "owner/person in charge" of any property ( they don't put names on gates or roofs)

spacesailor

Most ALA,s are listed in ERSA and if not found maybe ask on here, if you want Gary,s [ lakesides owner] number for Lakeside, I,ll pm it to you if required

Just an aside:How do you contact the "owner/person in charge" of any property ( they don't put names on gates or roofs)

Wellington airstrip is council member. & could be changed any time.

spacesailor

Generally council owned strips do not require prior permission to use, but I could be wrong as I have been known to be many times lol:roflmao: