Mission North Next Winter

Microlight/Trike Trek - Southern NSW to Far North Queensland May-June 2018

Hello Southern state microlight/trike pilots - and anyone else who might like to join in.

How about flying north to Far North Queensland on a four week flying based adventure? A support vehicle will accompany the group to carry fuel, supplies, personal belongings and spares and will be used to transfer the group to and from airfields to accommodation, and to and from tours and attractions along the way.

Support vehicle costs will be shared by the participants. Accommodation will be a mix of some on-airfield camping, cabins, lodge and motel, depending on location, weather and budget.

Apart from stunning scenery, snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, QANTAS Museum and Stockman’s Hall of Fame at Longreach, a beach landing or two, the Daintree, rainforests meeting the ocean, crocodiles and other wildlife will supplement the experience of the best time to be in the air in this part of the country.

Departure Point: Holbrook NSW

Turnaround Point: Cooktown FNQ

Interested? Email [email protected]

2027665820_EasternAustraliaMap.jpg.753cf713e460cf406f58b8b0802fd829.jpg

Microlight/Trike Trek - Southern NSW to Far North Queensland May-June 2018Hello Southern state microlight/trike pilots - and anyone else who might like to join in.

How about flying north to Far North Queensland on a four week flying based adventure? A support vehicle will accompany the group to carry fuel, supplies, personal belongings and spares and will be used to transfer the group to and from airfields to accommodation, and to and from tours and attractions along the way.

Support vehicle costs will be shared by the participants. Accommodation will be a mix of some on-airfield camping, cabins, lodge and motel, depending on location, weather and budget.

Apart from stunning scenery, snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, QANTAS Museum and Stockman’s Hall of Fame at Longreach, a beach landing or two, the Daintree, rainforests meeting the ocean, crocodiles and other wildlife will supplement the experience of the best time to be in the air in this part of the country.

Departure Point: Holbrook NSW

Turnaround Point: Cooktown FNQ

Interested? Email [email protected]

I'll be keen to tag along for the Mackay to Cooktown and back down part. I'm based at Marian Airfiled where Steve has two microlights. I'll keep in touch closer to the date. If weather and water is clear on coast could arrange a snorkel dive for some at Mackay.

Cheers

Mike

I'll be keen to tag along for the Mackay to Cooktown and back down part. I'm based at Marian Airfiled where Steve has two microlights. I'll keep in touch closer to the date. If weather and water is clear on coast could arrange a snorkel dive for some at Mackay.Cheers

Mike

Hello Mike

Ping me an email and I'll put you on the list of potential starters - or en-route tag-alongs.

The local knowledge and the snorkeling sound perfect :)

Cheers

Glenn