NEW Articles Section

Admin

Hi All, I have fired up the NEW Articles Section here on Recreational Flying (.com). I hope to add more and more interesting articles to make your stay more informative and interesting pieces of information to read and everything in Aviation.

The NEW Articles Section is contained within the Media Section access from the Media link in the main menu on the side of the site plus you will see the latest article that has been added pop up here and there across the site. The NEW Articles Section also provides the functionality to Promote items of interest to various place across the site AND as some links for extra reading at the bottom of your Notification Emails. At the moment any First Class Member can Promote an item whether it is in the forums or anywhere else on the site so I will give that a try and see if we have let too many cats out of the bag :rofl:

The Promoted items can all be seen in one single place called "Our Picks" which can be accessed in various sub menus around the site like at the top of the Whats New section, you will see "Our Picks" as a sub menu item

Anyway, the site is really becoming very comprehensive in everything you may want to see in one very easy and convenient location...Recreational Flying, and don't forget Aviation News from around the world is also coming soon