New from South West Vic.

Otway

Hi all at Recreational Flying, I’m new to this site/forum, look forward to some great conversation and topics.

Fly RAAus and GA, just love flying!!! Cheers

• Like 1

Hi Otway,

Welcome to the fourm... One of the fondest memories I have of Aus is heading to the Colac Show - from memory, in November... The local tyre company would put on the fireworks at the end. Dinner at the Union hotel, too (commercial was always booked out).

You don't happen to personally know Luke Hodge? ?

As Red says, what do you fly? GA and RAA..

Hi Red and Jerry

I personally don't know Luke Hodge, met him as a young teenager, he was a mate of the sons of my boss at the time down the Otway Ranges. Colac Show is still going and still has a great fireworks display to finish the show on a Saturday night. I fly a variety of aircraft, quite fortunately, not all mine obviously, Jabiru J170D, Tecnam P2002, C152, Cirrus SR20, C180, Sting S4, all in the last month. Will hop in almost anything for a fly.

All going well I'll be back in a drifter in the next couple of weeks for a stooge around the area.

Cheers and thanks for the welcome.

Meeting Luke Hodge is good enough for me! (big Hawks fan). Great to hear you are getting exposure to a variety of a/c. You'll be very welcome here...

Can't wait to get back to Aus for some flying... Everyone on this forum is causing be to go green with envy!

Meeting Luke Hodge is good enough for me! (big Hawks fan). Great to hear you are getting exposure to a variety of a/c. You'll be very welcome here...

Can't wait to get back to Aus for some flying... Everyone on this forum is causing be to go green with envy!

Sorry Australia is closed, try somewhere else!????