NT Nynja.

gregrobertson

Congratulations to Chris Leisi in Alice Springs who now has his new Nynja flying. I had the privilege of doing the first test flight of Chris's new aircraft. I have to say it flies beautifully, hands and feet off after some very minor adjustment . Chris has been working on his Nynja in between operating a very successful tour operation with his lovely wife Anita. He has done a great job on the aircraft which is the first wide body Nynja in Australia. Chris is now in the process of flying off the 25 hours test flying and loving it. Thanks to Chris and Anita for their wonderful hospitality during my all too short stay in Alice springs. Greg.IMG_0747.JPG.fa1d07bec58aea03d2a9c494f02302bd.JPG

• Like 5

Thanks Greg, the flying is going great and I enjoy my new Nynja very much! Thanks to your help during buying, building and even test flying the whole process was made a lot easier.

I can recommend Greg and Best Off Aircraft Australia to everyone who is thinking of building their own plane. His customer service couldn't be any better.

Also some pictures with the finished livery.

IMG_0791.JPG.f73259883f9565673551a53aff81ff84.JPG

IMG_0788.JPG.8ea5a2b63d5e62afdc5098a6519deb2c.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG.90d5829026c3b0322f1310c3b44d1e20.JPG

IMG_0751.JPG.d4c8b28c95efa28e59e33b438993c625.JPG

• Like 2

Chris: congratulations. It's a very nice clean looking build. You won't be sorry you purchased a Nynja, very capable and responsive flyers and no vices that I ever encountered.

Meanwhile, Paul at Springsure tells me that Spirit of Kitty Hawk now has passed the 200 hours mark, so he has been really flying the wings off it. Congrats to Paul.

Thanks Greg, the flying is going great and I enjoy my new Nynja very much! Thanks to your help during buying, building and even test flying the whole process was made a lot easier.I can recommend Greg and Best Off Aircraft Australia to everyone who is thinking of building their own plane. His customer service couldn't be any better.

Also some pictures with the finished livery.

[ATTACH]37707[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]37708[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]37709[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]37705[/ATTACH]

Congrats Chris.

Great to hear your in the air; must be great. Also absolutely agree with your mentions about Greg. He's been totally helful with my built and I look forward to catching up with him when mines finished and ready to fly. It's on the trailer as I type, so taking out in a few hours. I like the wider inserts to have fitted.

Best regards

Mike

• 3 weeks later...