Nynja Build.

gregrobertson

Just a note to thoes who would like to follow the build process of the new Nynja. The kit was delivered last Wednesday 19th Jan. The build is progressing well and I hope to have it flying at Natfly at Easter. Follow the build at www.bestoffaircraft.com.au

Regards

Greg.

• 9 months later...

Hi Greg, I've been trying to decide on what to buy, I've gone up from Thruster/X-Air and looked t Morgan Cheetah/Sierra and also considering the Swift and or Nynja, I particularly like the panel on VH-ELJ, what instrumentation did you put in and is that carbon dash layout standard or an option?

Hi Greg, I've been trying to decide on what to buy, I've gone up from Thruster/X-Air and looked t Morgan Cheetah/Sierra and also considering the Swift and or Nynja, I particularly like the panel on VH-ELJ, what instrumentation did you put in and is that carbon dash layout standard or an option?

Hi crazy diamond.

The carbon fibre panel is standard. I have an ASI,VSI, Altimeter, Electric turn co-ordinator. Anologue Engine instruments Oil temp,Oil pressure,CHT,Volts and of course a Tacho and Hours. Avionics include X-Com VHF, Microair T2000 transponder and AvMap GPS.

I loved the Skyranger, it did everything I ever asked of it and it was just a joy to fly. The Nynja is a bit quicker and more comfortable over long legs, I guess it is a little bit more upmarket. It is great fun to fly.

If you like I can arrange a flight in a Skyranger for you. I have a friend who has a Skyranger at Wedderburn who never needs an excuse to go flying. I will have the Nynja at Natfly at Easter or if you are up this way (Brisbane) I would be more than happy to take you for a fly in the Nynja.

Greg.

G'Day Greg, What a bloody shame, I was in Brisbane on Monday and Tuesday! Definitely keen to go for a run in one though! I may be in Brisbane around Feb so if nothing happens prior I'll be in touch!

Any time, I don't need an excuse to go flying. Just give me a call (contact No. is on the web site)

Greg.

• 4 months later...

There's another Nynja in the hangar.

I've been building mine since September last year and it now actually looks like an airplane (rather than just a skeleton). Six months is actually a fairly slow build for this kit, but I'm pretty picky about how I want things to look and I'm also error prone and things take me 4 times as long as they should.

I hope to have it up and flying shortly after easter this year (2012).

The pics of my build focus more on details than overview because my garage is so small that I wasn't able to stand far enough away from the plane to get overview type pictures of the progress.

I can't wait to get it flying.

Click on the link under my signature to go to my website.