RA Aus Photo Competition

For those who aren't aware of it, RA Aus is running a photo competition over 4 weeks. The comp is already into the voting for the second week. I couldn't find a thread on the forums so I thought I'd give you all a heads up.

The comp is for pictures taken of or from an RA Aus registered aircraft. The comp is being run on their Facebook page and the winners are decided by "Likes". So head on over and share your best pics and vote for your favorites.

Full disclosure: I won week 1 with this pic. The fact that I don't understand what about the photo clicked with people shows just how little I know about what I'm doing with the photography. If I won it, anyone can.

1981835477_AtDingo.thumb.jpg.7433834ed0dd73a20be5bfe6e5a67108.jpg

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

For those who aren't aware of it, RA Aus is running a photo competition over 4 weeks. The comp is already into the voting for the second week. I couldn't find a thread on the forums so I thought I'd give you all a heads up.

The comp is for pictures taken of or from an RA Aus registered aircraft. The comp is being run on their Facebook page and the winners are decided by "Likes". So head on over and share your best pics and vote for your favorites.

Full disclosure: I won week 1 with this pic. The fact that I don't understand what about the photo clicked with people shows just how little I know about what I'm doing with the photography. If I won it, anyone can.

Congrats Scott, I did read that last night. Nice setup there at Dingo, fuel, good food and accomodation plus top friendly people.

• Like 1