Registered my microlight in Thailand

Eaglet

hello everyone,My first help, my microlight (tecnam P92 eaglet) is registered India (Italy) I want bring it to Thailand and I like to register there, so someone know what I can do ? Thanks Gio

Check the NOK Aviation webb site. I recall reading about how people got aircraft to there. Or email them i'm sure they will be able to give some advice.

Thanks fatmal

Noworries. Hope it helps. My reply is Blueadventures. Fatmal was the other reply. Did you look up the NOK site. I went there a few years ago but they were surfacing the run way and all away on holidays so fif not get a flight in. Cheers Mike

Try contacting these guys. THAI FLYING CLUB -- General Aviation and Sport Flying in Thailand -- AOPA Thailand -- www.thaiflyingclub.com

I have a mate flying for an airline in Thailand and he says the Thai CAA are extremely difficult to deal with.

He says alot of light aircraft are for sale because they have a new one aircraft one pilot rule for registration.

Mike

hello everyone,My first help, my microlight (tecnam P92 eaglet) is registered India (Italy) I want bring it to Thailand and I like to register there, so someone know what I can do ? Thanks Gio

Giovanni,

I have exported a Ultralight to Thailand before, it isn't easy but it isn't impossible ;-) I will discuss it on the phone with you at some point ;-) Are we going to fly it there? or are you crating it?

Regards,

Your Limoncello drinking friend ;-)