Aviation Trader Magazine

Guest brentc

Guest brentc

For those that haven't noticed the banner on the front of this monthly publication:

"RA-Aus but not VH registered? No worries. We would be pleased to add you to our complimentary circulation database. Freecall 1800 025 776"

If you don't know what the Aviation Trader is, it's the newspaper format new and used aircraft magazine available from the newsagent monthly.

Personally I've had no issues with my details being on this database, have received no additional mail through spam in the snail mail sense. For that matter I'm on the GA register and I've never received any questionable material that I can't account for.

Guest Cloudsuck

I used to get a complementary copy of the Trader but they stopped it. Maybe they realised that no one is buying it and have started giving it out for free again due to a couple of online aviation trading sites popping up.

They are a professional crew at the Trader and I haven't received anything out of the ordinary either.

Guest Cloudsuck

Thanks for that Brentc, well done, I'm back on the database. I rang them and it turns out that when I sold my VH registered aircraft through them, I no longer had a VH registered aircraft so I fell off the list. They were unaware that I still had two RA registered aircraft.