Rv12completed

raizo

Hi all,RPV12 19-8509is now up and flying,building commenced in March and she flew 5th November,now how 19hr on her and the only problem was a heavy right wing, we followed Vans instructions and flatted the trailing edge of the light wing and she flys perfect .Made a few mods. Fitted an alternative fuel tank which sits behind the two seats and above the wing spars, holds 85 liters,we got the plans from a few RV12 builders in the USA who have built this tank,much better than the original vans tank!also I did my own dash panel as I am not a fan of glass panels,also fitted a 3blade Bolly image.jpg.b151b6544ddd0ec3fddf32cc837765e1.jpg

image.jpg.dd7c49cd739d1cfeb52fee55cd8c3a93.jpg

image.jpg.9cd19c0dd8dfce47cf5aa032988695f7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Winner 3

Hi all,RPV12 19-8509is now up and flying,building commenced in March and she flew 5th November,now how 19hr on her and the only problem was a heavy right wing, we followed Vans instructions and flatted the trailing edge of the light wing and she flys perfect .Made a few mods. Fitted an alternative fuel tank which sits behind the two seats and above the wing spars, holds 85 liters,we got the plans from a few RV12 builders in the USA who have built this tank,much better than the original vans tank!also I did my own dash panel as I am not a fan of glass panels,also fitted a 3blade Bolly [ATTACH]33330[/ATTACH][ATTACH]33331[/ATTACH][ATTACH]33332[/ATTACH]

Hi Raizo,

Good stuff! It looks very clean - and nice dash too!

I am sure you will enjoy every moment flying her.

Cheers,

Neil

Congratulations Raizo,Looks a treat, enjoy the fruits of your labour.

P.S Neil, it is an instrument panel mate, a dash is in a car lol

Alf

Ignorance abounds - to quote from Raizo "did my own dash panel"

Hi all, yes I did use Joe Gores fuel tank design,I was able to get all the info I needed of his web site and my son made it for me,we made it slightly wider to get 85 liters

Sorry guys my mistake calling it a dash panel and not an instrument panel

Raizo

Raizo, call things what you like: you made it:yes:

Welcome to a very select club. Lots of people start building a plane but never finish. Life, or the magnitude of the job hits home and they give up.

Congratulations, enjoy the flying and the years ahead.

• Like 1