Skyfox flight manuals

Blueadventures

Hi Geoff

That would be fantastic. I'll PM you my email address.

I have a CA21 and it was fitted up with a 912UL so its a bit of a hybrid. A sort of ca21 with 12 knot cross wind limit and the haul out performance of the ca22 with the 912UL.

Many thanks and will look forward to the copy. I really enjoy flying 606 and anly the constant rain and soggy grass airstrip has held my my solo.

Cheers

Mike

• Like 1

Hi Geoff

I've just confirmed the flight manual for my CA21 is being registered posted to me tomorrow, when I receive it i'll let you know.

I don't think it will arrive before I leave for holidays so it may take two weeks to get the info to you.

Thanks again

Mike

• 1 year later...
Sue ,do you happen to have a copy of CA 21 flight manual, I recently purchased a skyfox which unfortunately has the flight manual missing

Regards

Tom

Hi Tom

If you do not get a copy from Sue let me know and i'll send you a copy. Send me your email address if requesting a copy.

Cheers

Mike

Hi TomIf you do not get a copy from Sue let me know and i'll send you a copy. Send me your email address if requesting a copy.

Hi Tom, Yes I have a copy of the flight manual for a CA25N, it also has the maintenance manual & the rotaxengine manual on it. If you want one can you send me your full name & address please? email is jfwigatnetspace.net.au or ring John on 0417032528. Enjoy your skyfox they are a great little plane.

Cheers Sue & John

Sue ,do you happen to have a copy of CA 21 flight manual, I recently purchased a skyfox which unfortunately has the flight manual missing

Regards

Tom

Hi Plane maker has it got a 912 or the original areopower engine?

Cheers

Mike

• 6 months later...
Hi Mike, not sure how to PM so here is my address [email protected] I very much appreciate your help in this matter, cheers Tom

Hi Tom

Have you any details of fitting a bolly prop to a p12 80ho in a Skyfox. I see Wigg mentioned being happy with the Bolly on thier gazzelle.

Thanks Mike

Hi TomHave you any details of fitting a bolly prop to a p12 80ho in a Skyfox. I see Wigg mentioned being happy with the Bolly on thier gazzelle.

Thanks Mike

Mike, I have no information or experience with Bolly props, so sorry of not much help to you. I have a skyfox with original prop fitted. Tom

• 4 years later...
Hithanks to Sandy that email me the Skyfox CA22 manual

I put it on my own server here

skyfox_ca22.pdf

and the one of the avid flyer

avid_MKIV.pdf

MicheL

Hi MicheL

Would it be possible to get a copy of the avid_MKIV to be email to me please?

If yes, my email address is

[email protected]

Many thanks

Tony Sagnelli

• 5 years later...
On 11/03/2011 at 8:13 PM, Guest Wigg said:

Sue: Could you msg me please or post how to contact you thru this website.  I am now looking to replace my lost copy of a CA22 T/W Pilot Operating Handbook (POH or Pilot Notes or Flight Manual, as it is variously called).  Regards Carl