oz runways question

Hi All,

I cannot figure out how to get a plan started on Oz runways without it selecting me at home with a 5 mile leg to point of origin ie home to YSTW. When i tap airfield it only has option to add to plan, not start from there. Is there something i am missing. I want to print plan sheet which I can only do at home. Any tips appreciated.

thanks

Hi All,

I cannot figure out how to get a plan started on Oz runways without it selecting me at home with a 5 mile leg to point of origin ie home to YSTW. When i tap airfield it only has option to add to plan, not start from there. Is there something i am missing. I want to print plan sheet which I can only do at home. Any tips appreciated.

thanks

Send them a question. They get a reply back quick. Great team to deal with. I have rwy on android so can't help.

• Agree 1

The easiest way to prepare a plan is to do it on the chart. Find the airport of departure on the chart and tap on it (if it has a little camera symbol tap near it) and select your airport as “origin” from the drop down box. Find your next intended landing point and do the same...etc.

I used a trial of OZ Runways, but decided to stick with Avplan, but I had no problems making a flight plan. The instructions were clear and worked for me.

From memory it was similar to Avplan, which has a "new flightplan" button, then just pick a start point, a finish point and you can put points between.