Spanish pilots in australia

4vientos

• 1 month later...

Richard: how fast are the news ....... :)

facthunter: Thanks for the encouragement ...

I'm not worried about the lack of water, I do not'll shower in the whole adventure 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

the most critical point of the adventure is to cross arabia, but strangely I contacted a pilot Irani, and maybe it's easier to cross Iran. My idea is a direct Iran to India, without stopping in Pakistan,

but first, expect to solve the current problems of terrorism in that area .... (arabia...)

saludos...

• Like 1

thanks teckair, and which camera would you recommend?

A GoPro Hero 4 Silver would most likely be a good choice but they are expensive, here in Aus about $540.00. Have you already got a video camera? If so you could be filming the rest of your build and test flying with that. For flying I think you would need at least two action cams, maybe you could get away with one being a cheaper GoPro copy. There are many advantages to using GoPros and if possible they are the best way to go, stuff like using a smart phone for preview, review, control and changing the settings. I think what you are doing would make a great documentary but it would have to be filmed as you go. I think you really need 3 GoPros one on the wing, one in the cockpit and one hand held, maybe you could approach GoPro about sponsorship.

I am not sure about that, I like Sony 3 CCD cameras but I have not been involved with these things for a while. I am told a Cannon DSLR still camera can be good for video as well. I think maybe size and cost are important with this as it has to be small enough to be used in a small aircraft and produce acceptable video footage.

Maybe something like this.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SONY-HDR-CX700VE-BOXED-in-BRAND-NEW-CONDITION-/321680425209?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item4ae5a5c0f9

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SONY-HANDYCAM-HDR-CX220E-CAMCORDER-HD-HIGH-DEFINITION-VIDEO-/221700046373?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item339e5a3e25

the most critical point of the adventure is to cross arabia, but strangely I contacted a pilot Irani, and maybe it's easier to cross Iran.

All the Iranians I have had contact with over the last 10 years here are very friendly people.

Your challenge might be with Indonesia.