Sport Air

Case

G'day All,

I was doing some research on the CH750 and started looking for Sport Air on the Gold Coast who were the agents for Zenith but they seem to have disappeared. Does anyone know what has happened to Sport Air ?. Does Zenith have an agent in Oz ?.

Cheers

Case

Case,

Sport Air are no longer the agents for Zenith,(didn't work out! and a few pee'd off customers!!) No other agents in Oz......factory direct..contact Shirley. Very helpful .

Case,Sport Air are no longer the agents for Zenith,(didn't work out! and a few pee'd off customers!!) No other agents in Oz......factory direct..contact Shirley. Very helpful .

How bad is that, considering the 3 part article in our RAA magazine over the last few months, it sounded to me that everything is/was rosy.

Yeah, I had been trying to get hold of them withou luck. I bought a sonex instead. Bringing it in yourself isn't so bad. My shipping was $1200, fees at the wharf here in oz $900 and the 10 percent GST. I can only speak for sonex but with a quality company, email and phone calls it is ok. Will take some time though. ....

• 3 weeks later...

new Zenith Australia Dealer

NEW AUSTRALIAN DISTRIBUTOR NAMED BY ZENAIR

Zenair Limited of Canada, well known manufacturer of Chris Heintz recreational aircraft designs since 1974, is pleased to announce the appointment of Allan Barton of Bendigo, Victoria as its new distributor for Australia. Under the name Zenair Australia, Allan will take over the work started by Sport Air Services located in Brisbane (Gold Coast).

“As the owner of Cummins Spinners Pty Ltd., Allan is well known to Australian sport pilots as the maker of world-class aluminum propeller spinners and accessories”, said Michael Heintz, on behalf of Zenair; “his expertise and personal experience (Allan has already assembled a Zenair kit which he regularly flies to regional fly-in events) will greatly enhance our visibility as well as customer support for Zenair’s numerous kit designs.”

Zenair Australia plans to import and distribute Zenair kits and spare parts and will offer demonstration flights, familiarization training, as well as technical support and builder assistance for builders, owners and fliers of the popular brand.

“We have ambitious plans to develop the remarkable STOL line of Zenair planes for the Australian market,” says Allan. “From the original two-seat “Sky Jeep (CH 701)” to the 180 HP four-seat CH 801 or the new Light-Sport utility CH 750, these robust, high-performance STOL planes are ideally suited to our vast and rugged country environment.” The new company already has a kit for one of the new STOL CH 750 on order. There are plans to have the fuselage on its gear in time for NATFLY 2010.

For more information on the STOL CH 750 or on the new Zenair Australia, call Allan Barton at 0417 121 111 or write to [email protected]

Zenair Australia Press Contact: Allan Barton

0417 121 111

ZENAIR Australia Pty Ltd.

PO Box 567

Golden Square Vic 3555

Tel: 0417 121 111

e-mail: [email protected]

Web: Web Hosting Australia | Domain Registration | NetRegistry | Australian domain name registration, domain names and website hosting

October 25, 2009:clap:011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

That is real good.The sheila who was running the show before wasn't giving very good service.

I'm sure Alan will do better.

David

In all my dealing with the sheila [Liezel] she couldn't have been more helpfull and reliable during the past two years. Jabiru USA on the other hand takes a week at least to respond to emails and will have to wait and see how good their warranty is on the FWD kits. Cheers T87:typing: