stevron -brumby 610

stevron

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forums! I saw the 610 at Natfly and it looked a nice machine. I like the look of the 600 too. Are you buying the kit or fly-away?

Cheers,

Peter

hi. i am steve and i have just ordered a 610 brumby due in the mustering yard around November.does any one else have a brumby ?002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

We have a Brumby 600, great machines.

Tony.

hi. i am steve and i have just ordered a 610 brumby due in the mustering yard around November.does any one else have a brumby ?002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

my plane is a factory built unit with the new lycoming 10233 engine

it would be gr8 if i could hear from people with brumbys a/c for mutual information sharing and some areas the brumby has

been or going to etc

Hi Steve, I've also ordered a brumby 610, mine isn't far away so I'm looking forward to flying it. I'm based around Bendigo Victoria. What I've seen so far is impressive, I'll add a post when I get it home and stretched it's wings a bit. Andrew

Hi Steve, I've also ordered a brumby 610, mine isn't far away so I'm looking forward to flying it. I'm based around Bendigo Victoria. What I've seen so far is impressive, I'll add a post when I get it home and stretched it's wings a bit. Andrew

Hi Andrew, how was your trip to shepparton? I catch up in Bendigo and will keep a look out for a straying 610

We have a Brumby 600, great machines.Tony.

how many hours have you got up in your bumby,Tony? i am spending more time trying to pick a colour scheme, i cant wait to fly it.

We have done 170 hours and the aircraft has been as far as Mount Isa in its travels, our aircraft is 19-5364 that is featured in the video on the Brumby site.

I have not flown the 610, the 600 is a beautiful thing to fly.

My wife designed the colour scheme on our's.

Tony.

We have done 170 hours and the aircraft has been as far as Mount Isa in its travels, our aircraft is 19-5364 that is featured in the video on the Brumby site.I have not flown the 610, the 600 is a beautiful thing to fly.

My wife designed the colour scheme on our's.

Tony.

Tony, may be I will have to obtain some hints from your wife for my colour scheme as I am finding it the most dificult part.

Tony, may be I will have to obtain some hints from your wife for my colour scheme as I am finding it the most dificult part.

It was based on a drag bike that she saw, and not having straight lines. The visibility of the aircraft was also a consideration,

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...