Suppliers Section now added

Admin

Hi All, it gives me great pleasure in announcing that we now have a completely new dedicated section for Suppliers in the Aviation industry to promote their wares, products and/or services to everyone in the aviation industry...pilots, aircraft owners and even business to business in the industry.

AND GUESS WHAT....IT IS ALL FREE!!!!!!!!

The only thing I ask is that any commercial entries do not conflict with our own Pilot Supplies Store Clear Prop and if in doubt please just simply ask first.

But, this new section will allow users to add commercial entries into the site for not only for site registered users but also all the thousands of visitors that come to the site who are not registered (and why not??????)

So Recreational Flying now allows commercial content which I hope will help everyone in the flying community so get on to everyone you know, your LAME, your Flying School, the accommodation place you like staying at, the places of interest, the places that give you the best service and prices etc...get them all to come here and add their business in the new Supplier's Section.

Oh, there is also a Supplier's News component where they can announce any special deals they have going or new product releases etc and much more...let's all please try and make this the best Yellow Pages service in aviation...just click on the Suppliers link in the main menu column and let me know of any enhancements you would also like me to try and make for you...as always, thanks for your support