TECNAM TO ESTABLISH FULLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY COMPANY IN AUSTRALIA

Bruce

For TECNAM owners who may have missed the TECNAM factory press release I have attached a link below:

TECNAM STRENGTHENS ITS PRESENCE IN AUSTRALIA NEW ZEALAND WITH CORPORATE SUBSIDIARY

The new company, TECNAM PTY LTD, based in SE Queensland, will take over the role as Master dealer for Australia and New Zealand. A large spares stock for LSA and GA TECNAM models will be established in SE Queensland under my control with overnight Express mail to Australian main centres and DHL overnight to our authorised service centre in Tauranga, New Zealand.

A comprehensive CRM system will allow LAME’s and L2’s to establish a ticket on-line with the airworthiness and engineering department at the factory for resolving maintenance or repair issues.

The website, tecnam.com.au will be updated to reflect the changes.

This move by a major light aircraft manufacturer indicates the confidence TECNAM has in the future of GA and Light Sport Aviation in Australia and New Zealand.

Regards

Bruce

[email protected]

• Like 7
  • Informative 1
  • Caution 1

Nice work BruceThey should be confident as they produce fantastic looking aircraft with brilliant flying qualities

Thanks Alf

It’s all slowly coming together with a step up in advertising shortly and a push on LSA and GA for 2018.

regards

Bruce

• Like 1

Congratulations Bruce. Sounds like this will simplify the parts supply chain considerably, thus providing better support to Tecnam owners in Oz.

I have always found the Tecnam LSA engineering support your provide simple and effective. Quick and easy access to parts, while not discounting the considerable efforts of people involved in the previous supply chain, will be good step forward.

• Like 1