Training in Roko aircraft

I have been asked to train a pilot in a Roko aircraft. Having not flown the Roko I will need to do some familiarisation flying but would like to hear from anyone with experience on type who can give me any pointers

Cheers. Bill

HI Bill, i owned Roko 8366 for 2 years ,no surprises but will drop a wing in stall (leftwing) easy to fly and can go most places , used to fly out of Boonah, make sure canopy latch is in both sides(had canopy open at 200 ft in Maryborough landed on remaining runway and closed it) check nosewheel donuts on suspension ,i changed 2 sets out and put in slightly harder ones , did have a problem with nosewheel spats it would not recentre after rudder input,took spat off all good other than that i found it a pleasure to fly any info call me 0412722621

cheers gareth

Bill the Roko is basically a Bristell just be aware there is a CASA safety notice that came out yesterday about them https://www.raa.asn.au/storage/safety-notice-bristell-lsa-20-feb-2020-00000002.pdf here is the link to it on the RAA site and the actual PDF

safety-notice-bristell-lsa-20-feb-2020-00000002.pdf

Bill could you give Karl Faeth at ASC Gawler a call.He is our club's cfi.He will give the good tips.I did my Roko conversion with him and other instructors as well.Speed management is critical especially on shorter runways.