Victoria Police to create a drone squadron.

red750

Sounds like this is to catch the Sudanese gang members. So far they’ve been outrunning the cops.

You racist you, how dare you single out our Refugee Brothers just because they bought apathy, unemployment, gang violence, theft, car jackings and house invasions that actually enhance our multiculture society.

Open your heart more.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Seems to me the Vic police would be better spending the tax payer dollars on doing something about the corruption that seems to be pervading the upper echelons of their black (who thought that was a good idea? )shirted organisation.

• 2 weeks later...
Seems to me the Vic police would be better spending the tax payer dollars on doing something about the corruption that seems to be pervading the upper echelons of their black (who thought that was a good idea? )shirted organisation.

We have a Commissioner who apparently thought it a good idea to pervert the course of justice.

I know it's the only law we have but as you know it can be an ass. The fact still remains that those jailed (with lawyer x) for bad crimes still did those crimes, they are still bad men.

The law, rarely agrees that the ends justify the means, no matter the rightness of the end. I agree that these are bad people but what does their incarceration,  without due process , say about those e that have corrupted the process or facilitated its corruption ?

The concept of "proper process" is there for a reason or we'd have lynch squads. Nev

If you have unlimited funds then you can get the result you want through "Proper process".

A couple of barristers arguing for 3 days about the definition of a single word at $10,000 a day each, fair and reasonable?

The law does not catch all those who transgress.

If you have unlimited funds then you can get the result you want through "Proper process".

A couple of barristers arguing for 3 days about the definition of a single word at $10,000 a day each, fair and reasonable?

The law does not catch all those who transgress.

True ! BUT what would you replace this most imperfect system with ?? (Summary execution ?)

To digress - I am fascinated by the concept of :

• Lawful killing - lawful as determined by the authority of the mighty, imposing their will on those that would dissent.

• Summary execution of a person, the west has designated a terrorist leader and no doubt his followers would see as a freedom fighter with truth & justice on his side.

To digress - I am fascinated by the concept of :

• Lawful killing - lawful as determined by the authority of the mighty, imposing their will on those that would dissent.

Such as the new “guideline” for VICPol Officers instructing they shoot to kill drivers endangering the public. In my view this puts a huge burden on ordinary officers who must still meet the test of reasonable and proportionate force.

• Summary execution of a person, the west has designated a terrorist leader and no doubt his followers would see as a freedom fighter with truth & justice on his side.

War is hell.

Kaz

Hi Kaz,

I am very fortunate - I have never had to go to war.

The above concepts , to my mind , belong in a bygone era, but when you are being led by psychopathic neanderthals (most of whom seem to alluded, if not claim outright, to divine connection/ guidance) what can we expect - we gets what we votes for (time & time again)!

As for the AU police - why oh why do general duties officers carry lethal arms?? There can be no sane/logical argument to support this but there you go ! We the proletariat accept what is dosed out to us, even when it kills - even sheep might object.

As for shooting waward drivers (I often wish for this power) - are there not a multitude of sub lethal interventions that can be employed - puts me in mind of the (lawful??)  killing of a certain pajama clad female. 

Interesting...FGN is 4 NM south of YMEN and inside CTR.

The rules say a drone must not be flown:

• closer than 30 m to people — other than those helping to fly or navigate your drone

• over or above people at any time or height

• in a way that creates a hazard to another person, aircraft or property

• near emergency situations

• in prohibited or restricted airspace

Guess Police are exempt, hey?

...................... They sometimes seem to put themselves above the law.

No kidding !!!!

Do you want to work a day in their boots?

The police are just public servants that have "tickets on themselves" - the law should be applied without fear or favour across all sections of society, no matter what job you do/role you perform ( yes I know its a fantasy). They apply/volunteer for the job, they get well remunerated, why should they be allowed to be above the law or esteemed above any other work force ?? To suggest they are somehow more heroic than a host of other professions that have some inherent additional risk is plain propaganda BS.

• Like 1

Skip, when you go to work in the morning, what is the likelihood you will face some nutter who comes at you with a knife, axe, or gun? It happens to too many police. I have relatives on the force and knew a young cop with a young child who was just carrying out his patrol when an irate motorist shot and killed him.

• Agree 2