Wanted: Fuselage Frame - Intact or Damaged

Nate01

Hi all,

Looking for a chromoly frame: skyfox, gazelle, kitfox, etc. for a project. Please let me know what you have hanging around, be it intact or damaged.

Cheers!

Hi all,

Looking for a chromoly frame: skyfox, gazelle, kitfox, etc. for a project. Please let me know what you have hanging around, be it intact or damaged.

Cheers!

I have a damaged 19 category Lightwing (GA55) complete excepting firewall forward that you can have for the taking. With a car/boat trailer, once the interstate travel restrictions are lifted and if fuel stays cheap, it could almost be a low cost answer to your ambitions. Some fuse tubes need replacing, wings are straight, landing gear stuffed. I souveniered it's radial engine some years back but couldn't bear to cut up the eminently-restorable airframe and have been tripping over it ever since. cheers Riley

I have a damaged 19 category Lightwing (GA55) complete excepting firewall forward that you can have for the taking. With a car/boat trailer, once the interstate travel restrictions are lifted and if fuel stays cheap, it could almost be a low cost answer to your ambitions. Some fuse tubes need replacing, wings are straight, landing gear stuffed. I souveniered it's radial engine some years back but couldn't bear to cut up the eminently-restorable airframe and have been tripping over it ever since. cheers Riley

Apologies, guess I should have mentioned that the aircraft is in Perth. :wave: