We've cracked the 600 mark

Admin

Yippee, we've cracked the 600 members mark here at the forums and it is still growing every day.

The number of inactive members is about 70 - these are members that haven't logged in to the forums for a few weeks so our next task is to make the forums even more interesting to keep people coming back for more.

Suggestions anyone?

Avalon and Natfly should help to boost the membership as the more mass we have here the greater the information sharing we have helping us all from each other's comments.

Congratulations Ian, your labour of :;)7: is a must visit point every day!

A couple of thoughts... would it be possible to allow us to sort/search the database by location, so I, for example, could locate fellow Tooradin posters.

Also, I like to stay logged in during the day whilst at work - having to constantly log back in is a small thing but good if I didn't have to.

Cheers, and thanks,

Lee.

Congratulations Ian, your labour of :;)7: is a must visit point every day!A couple of thoughts... would it be possible to allow us to sort/search the database by location, so I, for example, could locate fellow Tooradin posters.

Lee -

You can search members by location by clicking "members" on the bar above, then clicking "search members" at the top of the list, then clicking "advanced search" at the bottom of the pop-up box. This brings up a search page where you can enter criteria in any of the fields. One of them is location.

Also, I like to stay logged in during the day whilst at work - having to constantly log back in is a small thing but good if I didn't have to.Cheers, and thanks,

Lee.

You should just be able to check "remember me" next to the log in and it won't ask you again (unless you clear your cache/cookies).

Works for me.

Perhaps your browser is set to clear cookies every time you shut it down.

Ross