What's happening with the Aeropup?

Brett

I was having a conversation with a mate yesterday that said he saw an announcement on the Camit engine page about the Aeropup and Camit engine now being the supported standard engine.

CAE 2200 now standard on Aeropup

Is local manufacturing up and running again? For parts and sales?

Just as a side note, and I guess it doesn't matter, but I thought that particular plane in the pic was a 912 powered one.

-Brett

• Agree 1

I was having a conversation with a mate yesterday that said he saw an announcement on the Camit engine page about the Aeropup and Camit engine now being the supported standard engine.CAE 2200 now standard on Aeropup

Is local manufacturing up and running again? For parts and sales?

Just as a side note, and I guess it doesn't matter, but I thought that particular plane in the pic was a 912 powered one.

-Brett

Hello all,

First let me introduce myself. My name is Mario Algaba, and I am Co-Owner of Aeropup Aircraft.

Concerning the subject, effectively we have reached a deal with CAMIT engines to bring that amazing retail price (39k USD) for the RTF version. The reason why is they have done a very good job improving their mechanical features.

Indeed we are manufacturing in Australia, where the propeller and engine manufacturers are based. Our kit is still being manufactured there, although we are setting up several factories in Europe and USA. We have achieved that through a franchise business proposal.

For any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mario Algaba.

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1
  • Informative 2

These are a great little aircraft. I have a friend with one fitted with the Jabiru 6 cylinder engine and its performance is very impressive. The airframe design and construction is stronger than a Skyfox design based aircraft and there's plenty of space inside.

• Like 2

Hello all,First let me introduce myself. My name is Mario Algaba, and I am Co-Owner of Aeropup Aircraft.

Concerning the subject, effectively we have reached a deal with CAMIT engines to bring that amazing retail price (39k USD) for the RTF version. The reason why is they have done a very good job improving their mechanical features.

Indeed we are manufacturing in Australia, where the propeller and engine manufacturers are based. Our kit is still being manufactured there, although we are setting up several factories in Europe and USA. We have achieved that through a franchise business proposal.

For any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mario Algaba.[/QUOT

What's the best number, the mobile seems to be switched off

• Informative 1