Where to get skyfox maintenance manual

arwtee

• 2 months later...
Guest Escadrille

Rob, Try Tony Kerr at Gympie Aircraft Maintenance, 07 5483 5170. Apparently he is the guru on anything Skyfox. Please let me know how you get on?

Cheers,

Escadrille

• 11 months later...

Wigg

Can you upload it into the Downloads section of the site or email it to me at:

ian at this site address and I will upload it there for everyone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wigg

the skyfox manual that we have is to big to email, but we have it on CD & will more than willingly send a copy to anyone who wants one. All we need is name & address in an email. email is jfwigatnetspace.net.au Cheers John

• 3 months later...

Rob did you get a copy of the maintenance manual? if not & you would still like a copy of one we can send you a CD of it. All we need is your name & address & I will post you off a copy free of charge. the email address is in the above thread.

Regards

Wigg

• 4 years later...

G'day Wigg:

In note above where, nearly five years ago, you offered to post a CD copy of the Skyfox (CA22 or 25) maintenance manual to someone in need. I have a CA22 taildragger Ser. no. 22027 Reg. 55-0688 for which a copy would be most useful. Is your kind offer still open? I would quite happy to make a modest payment for your costs plus post - maybe could use Paypal if you have an account or whatever. I fly out of Cambridge, Hobart.

Regards

Carl

G'day Keith: that's most kind. Q. Do you have a paper book copy or CD? If the former, I am presuming there is a procedure for removing and replacing the horizontal tailplane. If you have a scanner, perhaps you could scan those pages and upload a file or zip it and email me PM (not quite sure how to do that, but I guess the procedure is explained by the webmaster somewhere on this board - my son tells me it is bad practice to publicly post an email address). I'll look tomorrow. Alternatively, if no scanner, I should be able to PM you my postal address and ask you to copy pages and post.

Of course, if there is nothing in the manual about removing the tailplane, we can forget it and I'll just follow my normal procedure of simply winging it. It's not exactly complicated - i just thought it would make a nice change for me to read what i'm meant to do before I go ahead and do things in the wrong order. (Removing the carbies from the 912 is one such example - there's the right way and several wrong ways of going about it!)

On the other hand entirely, if you have it on CD, we should talk some more! I'm talking about the maintenance manual for the aeroplane, not the 912.

Regards Carl

• 8 months later...

Hello All, New on here. I just purchased a Skyfox CA21 and would greatly appreciate a copy of any maintenance manuals someone may have. If anybody is still willing to share let me know so i can send a few dollars for post or if able to email would be fantastic. Thanks

[email protected]

• 8 months later...

G'Day All,

I know my aircraft doesn't look like a Gazelle, but I'm an L2 and will be inspecting a Gazelle this weekend. Have been trying to track down a Maintenance Manual, and hoping someone here can help me. I note the comments about uploading a file. I just tried to use the "Upload a File" button on this window to upload a zipped copy of the Gazelle AD's, just to trial this feature. It crashed because the 6 Meg file was too big ;-(

I've successfully used a web based file server for years now. Called www.sendthisfile.com For their basic service it is free. I've successfully used it to send files up to 50 Meg. Larger files slow it down, but they get there in the end. If one of the forum members could use it to send me a copy of the MM it would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers

The Doc ([email protected])

G'Day All,I know my aircraft doesn't look like a Gazelle, but I'm an L2 and will be inspecting a Gazelle this weekend. Have been trying to track down a Maintenance Manual, and hoping someone here can help me. I note the comments about uploading a file. I just tried to use the "Upload a File" button on this window to upload a zipped copy of the Gazelle AD's, just to trial this feature. It crashed because the 6 Meg file was too big ;-(

I've successfully used a web based file server for years now. Called www.sendthisfile.com For their basic service it is free. I've successfully used it to send files up to 50 Meg. Larger files slow it down, but they get there in the end. If one of the forum members could use it to send me a copy of the MM it would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers

The Doc ([email protected])

Hi Peter,

File hopefully sent! Let me know that you received it OK. It is 27MB.

Cheers,

Neil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, we are approaching the first 100 hours on our Skyfox CA22 taildragger, and I would need a maintenance manual to conduct a proper inspection. Going through this thread there seem a few CDs in the hands of kind people who offered to send a copy? Would anyone of you mind to upload this to the download section of this forum similar to "Admin" who uploaded a "Gazelle Flight Manual"? I think this would be the most convenient. Thank you very much for your time!

I have just uploaded the Skyfox/Skyfox Gazelle Manual to the resources section:

Skyfox and Gazelle Manual

It contains both the Rotax Engine Manual PLUS the Aircraft Maintenance and Repair Manual but please note that it is 28mb in file size for download...hope this helps and don't forget anyone that has manuals or anything else that may help each other please add it to the Site Resources section