Hi from a pilots partner ..

Guest Marilyn C

Guest Marilyn C

Well if you can't beat them , you may as well join them I suppose ..006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif . After many many years as the pilots wife , I thought it was about time I took a more active interest , so here I am .. David C my husband ,together with Darren and Emma Masters and Uncle Fred all Oaks flyers have good times together and heres to many more . I have flown with David in the Jabiru , circled the house to take photos , and look forward to lots of happy times ahead .

Happy Flying ,

Marilyn C

Guest Emma Masters

WELCOME MARILYN!!

So glad you decided to join in on here its great, and hey lets face it "Flying" and packing the car up for a day at the Oaks, What more could we ask for :)

Guest Marilyn C

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME! EMMA.

Well I have joined I am so excited! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif this is a new beginning for us Pilots wives it will be good to meet and chat to the other wives or partners so lets think of lots of things to do, lets get more involved ,pilot wives rule:clap:011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif.

Take care

Marilyn C

Guest Fred Bear

Hello Marilyn. Welcome! Look forward to your postings and pics. There seems to be more and more wives getting on here Ross...;)

Guest Fred Bear

And gents,let's all sew up our wallets now.No shopping expeditions for the ladies whilst we are flying.I want to see moths coming out of all your wallets by this time next month.;)

Guest Marilyn C

Thanks for the welcome Ross, David's not to bad for a Pom! mind you he is prompting me to say that:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif, I hope to meet you one day at the oaks, it will be good to put faces to the names.

Take Care

Marilyn C

Guest Marilyn C

THANKS DARREN FOR THE WELCOME!

Oh I can see lots of fun for us pilots wives, we won't spend to much money:laugh: I promise, perhaps we could learn to fly toooooo! and you pilots could go shopping:clap: only joking:).

cheers

Marilyn C

There seems to be more and more wives getting on here Ross...;)

The only interest my wife is showing in aviation is to avoid it.

You met her at The Oaks only because it was an impromptu drop-in on the way back from Sydney. She said later that there was no way she was going to hang out at an airfield again. She is showing no sign of wanting a flight either.

Time will tell. You guys should consider yourselves lucky.

Guest Emma Masters
She said later that there was no way she was going to hang out at an airfield again. She is showing no sign of wanting a flight

Ahhhh come on Christine...Once the boy's have gone flying on there desired day trip, they have no idea what us wives get up too, we only have to see them take off and land;).Hope to see you some time soon :)

Guest Marilyn C

Perhaps we can change the mind of Pilots wives, Emma is right there are more things to do than just sit at the airfield, we should know we have done it a long time now, come on Chrissie come lets rule!

Cheers

MarilynC

Guest Emma Masters

We are off to another day at the Oaks, why Not is a beautiful day, feel free to join us out there Dave and Marilyn...

I have some yummy cake im taking out there;)

Guest David C
And gents,let's all sew up our wallets now.No shopping expeditions for the ladies whilst we are flying.I want to see moths coming out of all your wallets by this time next month.;)

I want to see moths coming out of Marilyns too !!006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Dave

Welcome Marylin. It looks as if we will have to have a partners forum, and by the numbers from The Oaks, an Oaks forum.

It's funny that the only time I ever went to the Oaks there were mno members from this forum there, but I did have a look in the hanger and drooled over the Tiger Moth. What a pity it doesn't fly.

Guest Marilyn C

:)Thanks for the welcome Ian, myself and my husband David C went to the oaks today it was a really nice day,Darren Masters and wife Emma and children were there also, so David and Darren had a fly to Mittagong in the jab and Emma and my self kept each other company on the ground, what a good way to spend a day off work in the fresh air! just lovely!:):):)

Marilyn c

Hey Marilyn, Great to see you on the board. We are hoping to get back to The Oaks in the next few weeks (we owe Darren a long overdue fly in the Sportstar!) maybe we can organise a 'gathering' and catch up.018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif

Cheers,

Kaz

Guest Marilyn C

Hey Kaz that would be fantastic, thanks for your warm welcome,I have heard a lot about the sportstar off Darren and David, so it would be good to catch up with you!

Marilyn C:):)

Guest danda

A very walm welcome Marilyn fantastic to have you on board this is starting to grow into a true family affair 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif I look forward to coming up to the oaks and meeting you all.

Don

Guest Marilyn C

Thanks Don for your welcome! Yes it is becoming a family affair:) it will be good to meet you at the oaks.

Marilyn C