Cost of Recovering Wing

Guest Sabre

I'm about to start training on a Drifter so I'm not a drifter owner (yet) but I was wondering what the cost is to recover the wing and tail section.

Cheers

I was in Lismore talking to Wayne Fisher just last Sunday. He said it would be around the $2500-$3000 mark for new skins. You can email him at [email protected] He mentioned his business was the only one that makes and sells new skins. Give him a call or send him an email, he can tell you anything you want to know re: drifters

Bob

Thanks numptie,

Just starting to learn on a Drifter. If all goes well then I'll probalbly get a Drifter. At this stage just doing some research .

Cheers

That's excellent. Went for a quick fly in one at the Top End Flying Club near Darwin about 4 weeks ago....made me want to get one too. Now it's just a choice between doing that or going GA.....hmm, I just don't know at this stage. If you do get one, I'll come up and have a look when I'm in QLD.

If you ever get the chance, drop in and talk to Wayne at Lismore, if there's anyone that knows Drifters, it's him. He seems more than happy to answer any questions.

Good luck with it.

Bob