WT-9 Dynamic or FK 14 Polaris

maxamos

Does anyone have any experience with either of these aircraft. I have been doing a lot of looking around for various kit build planes and these are two that appear great. Would like to get some more information, apart from what I have been able to dig up from the web.

Have noticed that there is an ad in the last RAA mag for the Dynamic.

Guest pelorus32

Hi Max,

I think that Bruce Drake is the ANZ agent for the Dynamic. Bruce has been around the gliding and light aircraft world in NZ for years. He was early into composite gliders in NZ. I knew him very briefly nearly 30 years ago and he was an OK guy then!

Why don't you ring him and have a chat?

Regards

Mike

Mike, I can put you in touch with a Dynamic owner that regularly visits Tooradin. PM me if you'd like his contact details. It's GA registered and is rumoured to cost approximately $150k!

Thanks for your replies. I have been in contact via email, with Bruce, a couple of months age, but as he is in NZ it makes things a bit harder.

Wouldn't mind catching up this guy at Tooradin, for a look, but $150k is out of my price range. Sure looks like a nice plane in the photo's and good specs too. Does he get out to Tooradin much Brent, and where is he based.

Regards

Kirk