YLEE Leeton gathering

stevron

I would like to thank the Leeton gliding club for a friendly, well organised gathering on the weekend of 15/6,

I flew the Brumby from Albury late Saturday afternoon (due to the blessed fog, lots of fog ) and met up with approximately 20 people in 16 planes. There was a good cross section of the flying community and planes. I am sorry I do not remember all the brands and models.

After securing the plane We adjourned to the fire for evening of light hearted chit chat, The Leeton gliding club supplied lunch, an evening meal and breakfast all at a very reasonable cost. The on site accommodation with hot showers was brilliant. People were offering rides in a biplane and a couple of RVs which was followed by a aerial display. There were people coming an going during the day. what a fantastic sight of all the planes lined up against the back drop of the club house and hangars. The landing strips were smooth and well maintained. Another top camping / flying weekend . I can recommend Leeton as a destination, great town and fantastic people. This impromptu gathering was a spur of the moment thing and YLEE gliding club excelled. I really like these weekends

• Like 7