Will you live to see 80 ?

planedriver

This is something to think seriously about.

I recently picked a new primary care doctor.

After two visits and exhaustive Lab tests, he said I was doing 'fairly well' for my age. (I just turned 60.)

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, 'Do you think I'll live to be 80?'

He asked, 'Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine, indulge in chocolate or coffee?'

'Oh no,' I replied. 'I'm not doing drugs, either!'

Then he asked, 'Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?

'I said, 'Not much.... my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!'

'Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?'

'No, I don't,' I said.

He asked, 'Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?'

'No,' I said.

He looked at me and said... 'Then, why would you even give a sh:censored:?

I'm still fuming about another post here which suggests that I shouldn't be doing aerobatics at my age and now you come out with this!

Deep breath dj, deep breath.......... 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I'm still fuming about another post here which suggests that I shouldn't be doing aerobatics at my age and now you come out with this!

Don't worry too much, we now have the answer in post 3..............You need to go see a Spin doctor:thumb_up:

I recently had a scan for a back problem and they picked up that I had an enlarged Aorta, so I asked the doc if that was a problem. He asked lots of questions and then fed some info into a New Zealand medical graph. The outcome is that to live longer I will either have to be younger, or be a woman. Got the sex change operation booked, but do I really want to live that long?

Got the sex change operation booked, but do I really want to live that long?

Why that's rediculous Yenn, you've

. It's pretty obvious you'd like to be a Starlet, but not necessarily a Long-Eze.006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif018_hug.gif.8f44196246785568c4ba31412287795a.gif

Kind Regards

That Crazy planey